Join over 2000 charities
Invite supporters to send customised e-cards and donate the cost of cards and stamps.
You can do this from your own account dashboard.
Share e-card pages
Fundraise with a range of e-card pages that you can share.
People can then send e-cards and donate the cost of cards.
Upload Custom Artwork
Upload your own e-card artwork to make your pages unique to your charity and raise more.
Access a host of promotional material via your account dashboard.
Everything you need for a successful fundraising campaign.
Receive over 100% of the cost of cards by adding 25p to every £1 donated.
Charity Registration Information
Registering Your Charity
UK Charity Requirements
• England & Wales – Registered with the Charity Commission
• Scotland – Registered with the OSCR Scottish Charity Regulator
• Northern Ireland – Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
• Have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive GBP
US Nonprofit Requirements
• Registered with the IRS and have an EIN number
• PayPal account that can receive USD
Australian Charity Requirements
• Registered with the the ACNC and have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive AUD
Canadian Charity Requirements
• Registered with the CRA and have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive CAD
Irish Charity Requirements
• Registered with the Charities Regulator and have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive EUR
Benefits of Joining
• Fundraise with both individual and corporate Christmas e-card pages
• User friendly dashboard trusted by organisations such as Dogs Trust, Shelter, and NSPCC
• Collect details required to process Gift Aid and add 25p on top of every £1 donated
• Utilise your supporter following and see a high return on your time by making their card chore easier
• Put paid media behind your campaign and see incredible conversion rates such as in this case study
Join The Trend
• Reach new donors organically through our charity ecard platform that is 1st on Google for 'charity ecard'
• Add a new income stream where supporters would have otherwise spent on the high-street
• Become part of the trend as featured in The Telegraph
Simon Bates, BBC Radio Devon