Creating a charity account
Registering your charity
Charities can complete our registration form. See charity registration requirements below.
We vet each application that comes in so please wait a few business days. While you wait your account will be set as a user account. Once activated you will see the charity fundraising dashboard the next time you login.
Getting back to the registration form
If the registration form fails and you're in the user account system, go to Edit Profile, and there is a link to 'Register as a Charity' in small type at the bottom of the page. Please retry with your logo as a JPEG file under 1mb.
Supported regions and currencies
Anyone in the world with a PayPal account or credit card can give to one of our listed charities.
We support organisations to fundraise on the platform in the following countries and currencies:
• UK – GBP
• USA – USD
• Australia – AUD
• Canada – CAD
• Ireland – EUR
Charity registration requirements
What you need for our charity registration form
• Charity name
• Charity number
• A brief description of your charity
• Your logo in JPEG format
• The email address associated with your PayPal account to receive funds
UK charity requirements
• England & Wales – Registered with the Charity Commission
• Scotland – Registered with the OSCR Scottish Charity Regulator
• Northern Ireland – Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
• Have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive GBP
US nonprofit requirements
• Registered with the IRS and have an EIN number
• PayPal account that can receive USD
Australian charity requirements
• Registered with the the ACNC and have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive AUD
Canadian charity requirements
• Registered with the CRA and have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive CAD
Irish charity requirements
• Registered with the Charities Regulator and have a charity registration number
• PayPal account that can receive EUR
Dedicated resources section
After we active your account we'll send you our welcome email which contains a link to our dedicated charity resources section.
In there you'll find useful information about customising your pages, uploading your own artwork, fundraising tips, and promotional assets you can use to fundraise with.
You can access this at any time from your charity account dashboard.
What existing charity partners have to say
Read what our listed charities have to say on our testimonials page.
Charity Partner FAQ
Please view this on the FAQ page here.