Send eCards and donate the cost of cards and stamps to Care for Cancer. Choose a category below to view all designs for that occasion.
Charity Registration No. NIC103595
About Care for Cancer
Care for Cancer is a local charity which supports the community of Omagh and its surrounding areas. We provide information and practical support to cancer patients, their carers and families.
We offer a range of services to patients, their carers and their families. Some of these include:
- A drop-in centre run by experienced volunteers.
- Transport for patients to hospital appointments.
- Complementary therapies. We offer aromatherapy, reflexology and reiki. This service is available to both patients and their carers.
- A bra-fitting service for women who have had breast cancer surgery.
- Provision of recliner chairs for the terminally ill.
- Support groups for those affected by cancer and the bereaved.
- A befriending service.
- An information library consisting of relevant books that people can consult or borrow.
- A range of classed including yoga and lifestyle courses.
Learn more at https://careforcancer.co.uk/about-us/