Brooke Brooke is an international charity that protects and improves the lives of horses, donkeys and mules, which give people in some of the poorest places in the world the opportunity to work their way out of poverty.
For 600 million people in some of the poorest places in the world, 100 million of these animals are the backbone of communities and their best means of making a living. Without healthy working horses, donkeys or mules, they wouldn't be able to put food on their tables, send their children to school or build better futures for themselves and their families.
We work hard to deliver significant and lasting change and we now reach more working horses, donkeys and mules than any other organisation, and it’s only through the support of generous donors like yourself that we’re able to carry out this vital work.
90% of your donation towards this electronic greeting-card will be paid to The Brooke Hospital for Animals (Brooke). The remaining 10% will be attributed as follows: DontSendMeaCard.com ltd will receive remuneration of 5% of your donation and a transaction fee of 3.4% +20p will be deducted by PayPal to process and transfer your donation to Brooke